SupAir XP2 Harness
Reversible performance Cross-Country harness with optional speedbag (pod).
Designed to adopt a reclined posture and foot-rest use; it offers an excellent comfort level in a streamline contour enhanced by the optional speedbag.
For active performance flying at your local site and abroad or during hike and fly adventures.
The XP2 harness is truly capable to handle long duration flights, with foot-rest and speedbag. The backrest adjustment (based on the SKYPPER design), is optimal for all body flight postures; from partial to full reclined settings. The large backpack volume will accept a performance wing + all accessory flight gear.
- Adjustable reserve parachute pocket (bottom right)
- Full length AirBag equipped with the Pre-inflation Wire System ® beneath the seat
- Quick release buckles with Safe-T-Bar locking mechanism
- Anti Balance System
- 30 mm Self-locking aluminium buckles
Gear / Comfort
- Reinforced backrest for greater comfort
- Harken pulleys
- Retractable foot-rest
- Optional Speedbag XP2, perfectly integrated with the accelerator and cockpit
- Backpack: adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps, chest strap, hydration system and compression straps
- Harness: general storage pocket inside the Airbag Left lateral storage pocket
- 90 L backpack Stretchable side pockets, compression straps
- Belt-Pocket Hiking pole connection
- Lite Pack: enables to stow away miscellaneous gear between the backrest and the Airbag This pocket is inserted inside a zipped pocket at the top of the backpack's shoulder straps
- Dual backrest adjustments (from partially reclined to reclined)
- Shoulder straps adjustments
- Adjustable leg-straps length
- Chest strap adjustment
- Special Ripstop Dyneema® fabric
- Cordura light
- 30 mm Self-Locking Biners
- Polyamide 420D Diamond Ripstop
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Made in Europe
For more information you contact us at : email@example.com